Re: [rootsradicals] Car Free Cycling Video's

  • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Love this one!
      http://vimeo.com/3171328

      Rick

      On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM, MH <hoagy@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      Over the years I've taken an interest in
      being CAR FREE and I am now. Do you folks
      have any favorite videos about this type of
      life style? If it weren't for the economics
      I'm pretty sure I'd still be driving around in
      a motor vehicle since it is convenient but
      I'm finding it expensive to go on that way.

      These cycle friendly videos caught my eye.
      Do any of you folks have others to share?
      It would be a big help for me getting comfortable
      with this sort of thing. Thank You!

      Cycling Friendly Cities (16:04)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwwxrWHBB8

      Portland Considered Most Bicycle-Friendly City in America (8:02)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDq9Vcz3OnM

      -Mark Hoagy

      --
      graphic structuralist | rick@...
      888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        That was GREAT! Its reminds of myself sort of although
        I bicycle more than drive the petrol burner these past
        few years. Thanks a lot. -Mark Hoagy