Car Free Cycling Video's

  • MH
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hello,

      Over the years I've taken an interest in
      being CAR FREE and I am now. Do you folks
      have any favorite videos about this type of
      life style? If it weren't for the economics
      I'm pretty sure I'd still be driving around in
      a motor vehicle since it is convenient but
      I'm finding it expensive to go on that way.

      These cycle friendly videos caught my eye.
      Do any of you folks have others to share?
      It would be a big help for me getting comfortable
      with this sort of thing. Thank You!

      Cycling Friendly Cities (16:04)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwwxrWHBB8

      Portland Considered Most Bicycle-Friendly City in America (8:02)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDq9Vcz3OnM

      -Mark Hoagy
    • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Love this one!
        http://vimeo.com/3171328

        Rick

        --
        graphic structuralist | rick@...
        888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          That was GREAT! Its reminds of myself sort of although
          I bicycle more than drive the petrol burner these past
          few years. Thanks a lot. -Mark Hoagy