Re: [rootsradicals] Child carrying--LT Pea Pod and custom kid seat 2

  • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2009
      Score! Looking forward to the luxury seats! :D

      On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:28 AM, dianedouglas8 <diane.douglas8@...> wrote:

      I noticed on the Xtracycle Twitter stream that the longtail-specific Pea Pod will be unveiled soon. See http://www.flickr.com/photos/xtracycle/3746734193/ for photos.

      As many of you heard, I recently had a catastrophic kid seat problem. (Don't worry, the kids were not on the bike at the time.) After appealing to the craftsmanship of my Uncle (the esteemed woodworker), he agreed to create another double kid seat for my boys. This time, he used red cedar w/ mahogony arm rests. Thanks again to all the Roots Radicals parents who have posted their own seats online as examples to us all. I'll uploaded a new photo of the seat to the Photos section.

      Ride on!

      Scott
      Washington, DC

      --
      graphic structuralist | rick@...
      888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company