Re: Noob around these parts

  • Judy Hayes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
      Thank you so much for the info. The Stokemonkey route looks like it
      will be perfect for my needs. I will have to save up a little bit, but
      the price actually wasnt bad considering how much it would help me,
      like they mention on the site, it would help me replace my truck more
      often I think.

      Thank you for the info, I most certainly will be going in that
      direction as soon as I have the funds.

      Thank you!
      JL