Re: Curious about xtracycle/Big Dummy/Yuba/Madsen as "police special

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      I agree; one can chase a 'perp' a lot faster on a bike than on foot, and more flexibly than in a car.  And they do need the knobbies--often they go down rough allies, across vacant lots, through the park and not on the trails, etc.  I know most of the bicycle patrolmen here in Charleston.

      Bruce Alan Wilson