nu big dummy w/nuvinci for sale

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      I've been building up an 18" big dummy for a friend who decided it was taking too long and ordered the stock build. So, now I need to sell this never ridden gem. It looks a lot like the one that Val Kleitz built for bike hugger. Nuvinci hub with dual chainrings for continuously variable and maximum gear range, Val's custom chain tensioner. 36-spoke wheels, Avid BB7s, choice of riser or cruiser bars, Ergon grips, fancy springy Brooks or regular saddle, choice of pedals, LongTail kit and WideLoaders, LongLoader, etc. A bike for the rest of your life, $2900 obo.

      thanks,
      kipchoge
      4 min clip of a Mexican rock odyssey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbAIiTZ9bk

      www.gingerninjas.com