Re: [rootsradicals] Looking for an xtracycle to try in Boston, MA area

  • Andrew Janjigian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
      I have an Xtracycle in Cambridge, but it has the Stokemonkey mod, which you will find too different to give you a good sense of the XC, or convince you that you need both.

      I have no kids, and hence no peapod. Sorry.

      Let me know, and we can arrange a test if the roads stay dry.

      Andrew

      On Feb 6, 2006, at 3:06 PM, Irene wrote:

      We are thinking of purchasing one and would love to ride one before
      investing.  Anyone willing to meet up and test ride theirs?  Or oes
      anyone know of a bike shop that sells them?  We would be especially
      grateful if you have a peapod seat our son could try out as well.

      Thanks!

      Irene & Kevin

      ride to believe.

      Konjac root Roots blower Ginseng root
      Root canal Root canal therapy Burdock root

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS