Re: [rootsradicals] Curious about xtracycle/Big Dummy/Yuba/Madsen as "police special"

  • Fred K. Aron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
      Plenty of arrests...course in my area step one is calling backup...kind of hard to transport a perp on the handlebars...
      But yes...bike cops are very productive.  They skill test for the NOVA counties is pretty difficult.

      Here to keep the wolves at bay.
      Sheepdog

      On 2009-07-16, at 10:30 AM, Mighk Wilson wrote:
      > Cops are pretty rough on bikes.  If they're doing any real crime-
      > fighting on them they'll often powerslide them and drop them in a
      > running dismount.  I wouldn't want to use a Big Dummy or X for those
      > techniques.
      >
      > Mighk

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional