Re: I'm an X-owner!

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      hooray! congrats! i'm not too far from you, in richmond. i hadn't seen any other X's in town when i got mine but now i've met two other owners. people ask me questions about my bike more these days. interest is increasing. i feel like every one person out there biking is one person won over. we'll get there!

      happy riding! please post pics!
      tracy