Re: Xtracycle LLC to sell Surly Big Dummy

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hmmm... my two cents as a commuter who got the Xtra because the most
      common reason I couldn't ride someplace was that I had to carry stuff,
      but I don't usually carry *tons* of stuff.

      I think moustache handlebars would be "the bomb." (Though I typed
      "the boomb" the first time and maybe that's a better word - has a more
      womby feeling ;)) Should appeal to a wide market.

      Seats are so personal! I'd love a "buy your own seat" option; don't
      know if you should have a mens vs womens difference in seats or not.

      Lights as options, too? A la a nice hub generator wheel? LEDs to
      string around the snapdeck?

      Bud vase?

      I'm not a tecchie... my LBS dude takes care of that stuff for me.
      He's building me a generator wheel for my Xtra as we speak...