Re: X in the news

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      great article! well done setting such an inspiring example for other families! my son is 7 and i've begun to allow him to ride in front and slightly to the right of me on some of our commutes instead of on the bike of my X. it makes me nervous every time. glad to see a great plug for bikes lanes!

      happy riding,
      tracy