longtail camping

  • jparks781
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      you might be interested in this story on the Surlyblog:
      http://www.surlybikes.com/surlyblog.html
      It's the latest story (at the top) as I write this, but if you're getting to read this message later, it may have been pushed down (or even into their archives) by newer posts. Find the story dated Wednesday, June 24, 2009. Or try this link:
      http://www.surlybikes.com/2009_06_01_blog_archive.html#6685525665569268641

      I'd had a (car) camping & fishing trip scheduled for this coming weekend with my 7-year old and another friend and his 8-year old. But friend has had a change of plans and so son & I were maybe going to go alone. But maybe we'll make it a bike trip on the longtail, just for the adventure. I think there's a campground within biking distance from home, and I know I can pack up everything needed for just us two since I do have a front rack.