Wohooo! I'm now an Xtra owner.

  • Sean Moore
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 18, 2009
      dr2chase sold me his old Xtra plus some nice extras and I received it
      today (only a week via Parcel Post, not bad USPS!). Well packed and
      just as described.

      Have mechanically stripped his touch up paint and removed the small
      spots of rust, it's sanded w/60 and primed, hanging from my ladder as
      we speak. Tomorrow will be final sand and paint black to match the
      Bianchi Milano.

      I swear I saw/read the installation manual on their website at one
      point but I can't find it now. Does anyone have a link to the install
      and/or owners manual? Failing this will someone in Denver please let
      me borrow theirs?

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 8, 2009
        On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Tone<tone@...> wrote:
        >             Sorry for my inattention, and thank you for providing those
        > measurements! My follow up question equating your “room to spare” to an
        > extra 1/16” in both dimensions still stands though.

        No worries. I'm sure your bar will be fine. My
        eyeball-on-the-measuring-tape method could easily be off by 1/16th
        anyhow. :)