Re: [rootsradicals] Re:Big Dumb Pug

  • Chris Follmer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 14 6:30 AM
      Hey Carolyn,
      Yes that is my old Xtracycle! I have some friends in Milwaukee who always tell me when they see it out and about! It's great to hear it is still out and about.
      Bruce,
      I'm running a 9 speed XTR derailleur on the back with a Mr. Whirly triple on the front.

      Success isn't defined by the things you have.
      It's defined by the things you don't need

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14 6:31 AM
        Yeah I do feel kinda bad sometimes with it not even being summer yet, but I really can't wait for winter!
        Chris

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15 12:11 PM
          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Snavely <jsnavely@...> wrote:

          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigfo/3611958113/sizes/o/
          >

          > On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Bruce Alan Wilson <
          > bruce_alan_wilson@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I can't tell from the picture, but what sort of gearing does it have--a
          > > derailleur or an IHG?

          Thanks. IMHO, for a winter bike, an IHG, where the gearing was tucked away, would make more sense than having a derailleur that is exposed to the rain and snow and sluch and general ick of winter.
        • Mark Damiani
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 16 8:45 PM
            ok I have  Pug and a big Dummy....sorry its a disease ok...anyway that BDP is a beautiful freak I say...Most days me ride ugly...Oh I love that thing...sick freak of a big dumb pug...

            http://mail.yahoo.com