Re: Video shows how Xtracycle carries loads, uses wideloaders & footsies

  • msdudley19
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello RJ,

      I'm totally loving your blog, as I've just started bike commuting
      seriously this year and just acquired and xtracycle. I have a
      question for you, if you don't mind...what is your recommendation
      regarding the wideloaders. I haven't run into a situation where I've
      needed them yet, but I'm curious as to what gets someone off their
      bike and on the Internet to purchase some.

      Thanks,
      Maura