Re: Howdy from Chicago

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
      Basic windbreakers - I've got two that are lined and one or two that
      are just nylon, so usually I wear a lined one under an unlined one.
      One of 'em has lots of reflective stuff on the sleeves and it's bright
      yellow... I do rather like being visible.

      And basically any of the stuff people wear skiing works. (The
      snowmobiling suit I got when I rode a motorcycle doesn't, though -
      can't bend my knees enough.)

      They call me the 'weather goddess' :-)