Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Freeradical on a Tandem

  • Dane Buson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      On Jun 1, Pete B tripped the electrons lexically so:

      > Here's one someone prepared earlier ;-)
      >
      > http://unixbigots.org/files/bike/kxtandem-2.jpg
      > http://unixbigots.org/files/bike/kxtandem-1.jpg

      I'm working on it, I have most of the parts, some work to go. Mostly a
      matter of finding enough round 'tuits.

      > pics are from a discussion on making bamboo bikes (?!)
      > http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/34709834/m/607009720931/r/480006988931

      It's a general bicycle thread on a tech board.

      One advantage of the (crappy) frame I chose is that it's 135mm OLD.
      I'll build up a 48 spoke rear wheel based on the Halo Spin Doctor hub
      (135 mm OLD disc), which is similar to what I have on my normal X.

      --
      Dane Buson - Buson@...
      Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        I have heard of this, but never seen it; the front and back wheels would practically be in different zip codes!