Re: Free Rad and step through frame

  • richardofuller
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10 6:41 PM
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Shanyn Money" <sam86@...> wrote:

      > Anyone riding a step through frame with a Free Rad? I bought a Breezer
      > Uptown 8 last summer and am looking to attach a Free Rad to it- the
      > disclaimer on the Xtracycle site about womens' specific bikes and the
      > Xtracycle are giving me pause. I am sure that a diamond frame is
      > stronger, but I love my step through and will not buy a different bike
      > to have an Xtracycle...

      I've had an xtracycle on a generic step-through frame since September. It's great.
      Biggest load was 4 40-lb boxes of kitty litter.
      Worked fine!
      In Minnesota, I need the step-through if only to dismount with all my winter clothing on.
      Zero Fahrenheit is OK bundled up but I don't swing my leg so high.
      Richard
    • thejonesgal
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16 6:57 PM
        Hi, I have a "girl bike"
        I've had no problems and I guess I never saw the disclaimer.
        Aaron at aaron@... put my bike together, so maybe he'll
        have a comment. You could ask him.
        Gerry Jones