Re: My E-Xtracycles

  • njal555
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Hi Jeff,

      Very nice! I particularly like Big Red. I notice that you put the battery pack on the snap deck. Do you know that it will fit under the snap deck, resting on the rear triangle? At least it fits that way on my bike.

      The battery pack rests on a piece of plywood with two holes drilled to accomodate the unused rear brake posts. At the lower end of this board there is a small "shelf" to prevent the battery pack from sliding downward.

      I did not invent this -- copied from someone else who posted pictures of a similar setup.

      Matt