Re: 203 rear brake on Free Radical

  • Jake Wilson
    Message 1 of 16 , May 21, 2009
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "erickulaas" <eric@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jake,
      >
      > I'm not that close but I'd be happy to make a trip and talk to them. My LBS doesn't seem all that interested and I'd like to see someone local get into them.

      ~~~Actionwheelsport in St Pete is owned and operated by Bill and Dan Lynch. Call ahead and make sure one or both of them will be at the shop when you visit. Having both there would be best. Tell them Jake sent you=:-)

      I'm sure once they see your rig they'll get it. They've been big into Tomos mopeds that locals actually use for transportation, so longbikes like the X will fill an empty spot in the commuter bicycle mnarket for them. There has to be customers of theirs that would want the hauling capacity the X affords

      Let me know after you stop by, how they percieved your rig

      Best,

      Jake
      Reddick Fla.