Re: [rootsradicals] Insurance for X's?

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 9:45 PM
      Another insurance opportunity is the National Bike Registry.
      <http://www.nationalbikeregistry.com/>

      - Ben
      Alive (and Pedaling) to Save the Planet

      The economy sucks!, but can you spare ten bucks?

      On 15 May 2009, at 21:45, wildehandyman01 wrote:

      Seeing as I have a substantial (for me, anyway) amount of money invested in my X, I asked my insurance agent about insuring it (it would be covered somewhat under my home owner's policy--$500 deductible) I was told that she thought I could get what is called a personal item policy.
      Apparently she was wrong.As I understand it, because I have an e-assist for some reason I can't get it insured as a bicycle. She also tried to get it insured as a moped--no luck there either.
      I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue,and how did you resolve it.
      Blessings
      John