Re: [rootsradicals] Concrete

  • Sarah Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2009
      I did the same thing with two 50 pound bags of rabbit food.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/38474920@N03/3538505443/

      But... I made my husband ride out with me, since I didn't want to load them myself or discover the load was too much for me. It's been six months that I've been doing almost all the hauling (and having the most fun).

      That's when you really get the looks. The small woman is has the huge load on a long bike. The strapping guy is carrying nothing (or not much), riding behind and taking pictures.

       Wheels are my favorite invention (Sorry, but the lever and ramp come before the Xtra too.)

      Sarah H.

      Went to the local hardware store today and bought two 60lb. bags of concrete on the X (much to the amusement of the employees). I love doing that kind of stuff as it brings a smile to faces and opens up minds to alternatives to fossil based transport devices.

      Big Al

      .