Xtracycle featured on UnRoadTrip

  • Ben Savoca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 5:33 PM
      Boaz Frankel, a media personality with NBC, is embarking on a cross-country (or more accurately, criss-cross-country) journey using every means of transportation imaginable except a car.

      He's got a blog (with lots of video) about his journey at http://unroadtrip.com/

      While in Albuquerque, he stopped to talk with us BikeABQ folk, and I lent him my Xtracycle. It was featured in his blog here (http://unroadtrip.blogspot.com/2009/05/video-from-albuquerque.html) and made another appearance in a recap montage of all the vehicles he's used so far (http://unroadtrip.blogspot.com/2009/05/change-of-pace-change-of-shoe.html).

      Needless to say, he was pretty impressed with the X (isn't everyone?) and that's saying a lot for someone who had used 27 modes of transportation in six days.

      Love all the new vids and graphics we're seeing coming out of the company, folks! Keep it up!