Re: [rootsradicals] This is for a Kona Ute. . . .

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      Hecky yeah, but we like our beer cold... hmmmm...

      Be on the lookout for a CoffeeLoader soon!

      On May 5, 2009, at 4:53 PM, Bruce Alan Wilson wrote:

      But it would be fairly easy to rig something up like this for an Xtracycle snapdeck, wouldn't it?

    • Mark Garvey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2009
        Well......Looks like Lucas Electric refrigerators got to Oz too!   My Son in law keeps trying to get me to go on Ragbrai (the FIRST and Biggest cross state ride in the USA.  the one EVERYONE ELSE copied!  10,000 riders, 7 days, 450 + or - miles)

        But he wanted me to put TWO big ice chests on my bike with ice and beer in them on the Wide loaders......yeah, it'll hold 'em! Bet I wouldn't have any difficulty getting people to help push me up hills eh?

        Papa Balloon

        --
        Family FUN!.....with a twist!

        Papa Balloon