Re: [rootsradicals] Finally, a Photo of the new Big Dummy

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 12:20 PM
      Good call, Jeff.  Wish it just automatically sorted by date (no offense to those photos always popping up top :) ).

      Will upload some fun curbside finds later today.

      Rick

      On May 5, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Jeff Snavely wrote:

      sort by date.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rootsradic als/photos/ album/822642283/ pic/list

      On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Andrew Kreps <andrew.kreps@ gmail.com> wrote:

      On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 10:34 AM, dianedouglas8 <diane.douglas8@ verizon.net> wrote:

      Please click on the Photos file and check it out.

      Scott

      I'm guessing by Photos file you meant this link:  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rootsradic als/photos/ album/0/list

      But within there I see 85 photos.  Can you give us a link right to your Smurf Chrome guy?  I'm feeling very lazy today.  :)