Finally, a Photo of the new Big Dummy

  • dianedouglas8
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      Hello Roots Radicals,

      I have just posted a photo of my new Big Dummy in custom-colored Smurf Chrome color on the Roots Radicals Photopage. At the time, I had just finished installing the seat belts on the double seat Snapdeck replacement I'm using to carry my two kids. I've now used it a couple of days in a row as my commuter and it's done very well. I now have plenty of room to carry both kids and all our stuff.

      Please click on the Photos file and check it out.

      Scott
    • Andrew Kreps
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 10:34 AM, dianedouglas8 <diane.douglas8@...> wrote:

        Please click on the Photos file and check it out.

        Scott

        But within there I see 85 photos.  Can you give us a link right to your Smurf Chrome guy?  I'm feeling very lazy today.  :)

      • Jeff Snavely

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2009
            Good call, Jeff.  Wish it just automatically sorted by date (no offense to those photos always popping up top :) ).

            Will upload some fun curbside finds later today.

            Rick

            On May 5, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Jeff Snavely wrote:

            sort by date.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rootsradic als/photos/ album/822642283/ pic/list

            I'm guessing by Photos file you meant this link:  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rootsradic als/photos/ album/0/list