Re: One Year Later - considering options

  • beth hamon
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30 7:53 AM
      I am going to start by trying a larger gear cluster in the rear.
      I think I'm just going to have to live with the wobllym flexy feeling, since I cannot afford to make significant changes at this time and when I need a cargo-hauling bike the X does it with more aplomb than just about anything.

      I have a day filled with X-riding ahead (commuting, errands for the shop) and I'll see how it goes.

      Thanks for your comments. --Beth