Got my Xtracycle!

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 11:42 AM
      Got my Xtracycle!

      The LBS installed it and I rode it home.  Hardly any problems.  Steering a little different, but nothing I can't adjust to.  The ride is a bit more 'squooshy' (I kept feeling as though my rear tire were going flat), but I think I can get used to it.  I haven't tried a significant load on it yet; we'll see about that.

      Bruce Alan Wilson