Re: Kickback carpet problem

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28, 2009
      Glad you like my design. You understand the T concept exactly.

      For padding I used a piece of neoprene that I had in the attic--part
      of an old kit for making whitewater mittens back in the early '80s I
      think. Old wetsuit material would work, any kind of fairly stretchy
      but tough foam would work. A piece of heavy inner tube or old bike
      tire might do it also.