Re: [rootsradicals] Where are the St. Louis riders?

  • Dave Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 10:21 AM
      Not a mom, but a dad. :-)

      I'm just north of Tower Grove park in Shaw.  The other Xtracycle person I know about is south of the park in Tower Grove South.  Riding home from work at Brentwood and Marshall in Webster Groves, I saw another X (green Surly?) parked out front of a house on Pacific.

      --dlloyd

      On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:31, sweetwhiskey@... <sweetwhiskey@...> wrote:

      I know I've seen at least two, xtracycle mommies out on the road riding. Any one else out there?