Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Big Dummy KickBack Plate

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2009
      They're finished with production, just waiting for the boat to arrive.  Will announce their arrival once we have them in hand.

      Cheers,
      Rick

      On Apr 26, 2009, at 5:07 AM, Santiago Oleas wrote:

      Are the Big Dummy kickback plates shipping yet or is this pic just a preview?

      Thanks,

      Santigo

      On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Rick Pickett <rick.pickett@ mac.com> wrote:

      Here you go, Scott, et al.

      Hope the pain of no dummy isn't too intense. :)

      On Apr 14, 2009, at 2:08 PM, dianedouglas8 wrote:

      Rick,

      Can you post the picture in the "Photos" folder? Your attachment is not opening.

      Thanks,

      Scott