Taking the dog camping

  • Murray Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      This weekend I tried taking my dog out for an overnight camp on my
      xtracycle. She's a fox terrier and only weighs about 7.5 kilograms.
      This was a bit of an experiment to see if she would enjoy it. She
      seemed to love it. She sat there quite comfortably, wasn't bothered by
      the traffic, and she even stayed sitting in the freeloader when we
      stopped (until I told her she could get out).
      I will be doing a tour around the South Island here in New Zealand
      later this year on my X and now it seems Kaycee is coming too.
      Photos here...
      http://radio.weblogs.com/0128644/2007/01/28.html#a949