Re: [rootsradicals] Re: BBC Article and personal news.

  • Ryano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
      Just as well !!  Bicycles are civilized perhaps, and the Xtra in particular, but riding one naked certainly does not sound very civilized to me.  Decidedly nightmarish even...

      By the way, has anyone tried to put S&S couplings on a Xtra converted bike?  I've often thought this would be a great transport solution.  One on the top tube and one on the down tube, then you can take off the whole front end quickly and cleanly, without disturbing the chain, and you could probably even pack the front end and front wheel inside the freeradicals and wheel it all around.  Would be great for touring that involved trains or other transport.

      Ryan

      On 27/01/07, Bruce Alan Wilson <bawilson@...> wrote:

      Everyone in the Kanawha Valley would be very happy to know that I will not.

      Bruce Alan Wilson