Re: [rootsradicals] Re: new front fender

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 23, 2009
      Don't know what I'm doing wrong with my set up.  My toes always get splattered and I'm running the exact same set up tires, etc... Oh, but wait, I'm using Large Marge rims, might push the tire width beyond the fenders outer reaches.

      Rick

      On Apr 23, 2009, at 2:33 PM, David Dannenberg wrote:

      Even though my Big Dummy has 26" wheels, I am running Cascadia 29er
      fenders. With 2.5" Maxxis Hookworms I am dry.

      HTH.