Joined the movement, in a second cousin to the celebrity sorta way...

  • tytanup
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      I joined the cargo cyclists of the world with my new Yuba, and am testing out some modified FreeRad bags mounted on it, so I fancy myself at least a red-headed stepchild to the Xtracyclists as well. I've been lurking here and other places on the 'net trying to figure out my best move to get into this bicycle lifestyle and finally made the move.

      If you're interested, I've posted a little more info at my feeble blog, http://RevolutionsInCycling.blogspot.com

      I have learned much from your posts over the last year or so, and I hope to add something of value in the future. For now, I'm getting started.