Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Howdy from Chicago

  • TheJonesgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
      What kind of jackets do you wear or does it matter?

      The tights sound like a good idea too. I'll check on them.

      I bet the people in your area are grateful that you bike and keep the huge rains away. :)

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2006
        Basic windbreakers - I've got two that are lined and one or two that
        are just nylon, so usually I wear a lined one under an unlined one.
        One of 'em has lots of reflective stuff on the sleeves and it's bright
        yellow... I do rather like being visible.

        And basically any of the stuff people wear skiing works. (The
        snowmobiling suit I got when I rode a motorcycle doesn't, though -
        can't bend my knees enough.)

        They call me the 'weather goddess' :-)