Custom Powder Coated, Custom Build Big Dummy

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      http://vimeo.com/3948124

      Just uploaded the complete build of Andrea's Big Dummy. Hope you enjoy!

      Rick
    • Travers, Neil
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 1:36 AM
        > http://vimeo.com/3948124
        > Just uploaded the complete build of Andrea's Big Dummy. Hope you
        enjoy!

        I get -
        Sorry, "Big Dummy Frameset Custom Build & Paint | Xtracycle" was
        deleted at 11:45:35 Tue Mar 31, 2009.
        We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.
      • tim_h_49068
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 8:35 AM
          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Travers, Neil" <Neil.Travers@...> wrote:

          > > http://vimeo.com/3948124
          > > Just uploaded the complete build of Andrea's Big Dummy. Hope you
          > enjoy!
          >
          > I get -
          > Sorry, "Big Dummy Frameset Custom Build & Paint | Xtracycle" was
          > deleted at 11:45:35 Tue Mar 31, 2009.
          > We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.

          Me too.It's gone,help Big Dummy is gone....