Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Wide Loader Problem

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2009
      I don't think so.  I would love to come to Southern Cal sometime for a brief visit.   But there is "TOO MUCH" there!  Mostly too many people!  But the climate is not too bad.   Iowa is a darn nice place to live, even the cities are generally good!  It is just that winter sucks!

      mark

      On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:24 AM, kwikfile <kwikfile@...> wrote:
      Hey Dude come to Santa Monica California - good weather all year round!

      Cowabunga!

      Carl

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Mark Garvey <lazybee45@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Henry Paszkiewicz <rainleedog@...>wrote:
      >
      > >  . now ride your bike.  H.
      > >

      > > yeah, spring has sprung.  It is sunny and nice out, about 30
      > degree.......um DAMN!  got 6 inches of snow last night, WTF!??  Arrrrrrrgh!
      >
      > Frustrated Papa Balloon in Eastern Iowa.  Snow sucks!  winter sucks. I am
      > going to move somewhere WARM where I can do balloon art OUTSIDE all year
      > round!
      >
      > %&$*&###*%&^&@*%(^&*($#&*!!!!!
      > --
      > "I just like to blow things up!"