Re: Big Dummy, Wide loader problem.

  • shokulan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29 3:51 AM
      I had a similar problem a few years ago, when I inserted my long-loader onto the wrong end (and button end) of the wide loader. After trying to wrench the long-loader off, I went in from the opposite side with a screwdriver. I used the screwdriver to punch through the plastic cap covering the end of the wide loader. Then, I could use the screwdriver to push the spring that holds the button out. I ended up removing the spring and button and haven't really felt a need for either. When carrying a wide load, though, I count on the double-sided velcro of the wings on the wide loader to keep it from sliding out. The other wide loader keeps it from sliding in too far.

      CL