Re: Sportives on Big Dummy/Xtracycle

  • soappedaler
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2009
      I've been semi-regulary doing 35 miles. One way with a load, last couple of times had a pretty good headwind on the way to delivery. Takes a while but doable. I have the extracycle Big Dummy build with the C handlebars and I'm thinking about changing to H-Bars so I have different postions as an option and can get more areodynamic in the wind.