Re: Help us learn from you!

  • cizauskas.carrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hi again All,

      A lot of you have taken the time to fill out our Xtracycle survey - we just wanted to say thanks. For those of you who haven't taken it yet, we'd still love to get your input. We'll keep the survey up through tomorrow afternoon (Friday), so if you have the chance, check it out.

      Again, we really appreciate being able to learn from you guys. Ride on!

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bBuFENN1ZORxfjgfrw9ZAA_3d_3d

      carrie