Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Anyone here take it on the DC Metro Rails?

  • Fred K. Aron
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2009
      Yeah, Its because their elevators(the smallest of them) seem to be about that diagonal...they have a rule about both wheels must be on the grounds so standin something up is out...I work a rotating shift...right now I go into dc at 1230 in the afternoon and return at 2230...soon it will be 2100 going in and 0600 leaving dc...summer will be 0500 in 1400 out...I will prob just use my other bike for commuting...

      We who are always ready when zombies finally come.