Re: [rootsradicals] FS: NuVinci Wheelset! or Complete Big Dummy

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM, jasonleeferrier <aequitas3@...> wrote:
      I am still undecided if I want to sell the wheel set by itself or just rebuild my Big Dummy and sell it as complete.

      Details on the wheels:

      I'll admit I'm very curious about the wheels since I've thought about a CV hub in the past, and I've also considered building out a Pugsley.  Do you have any photos of the wheels?  Are the hubs ISO disc (6 bolt) compatible?  What kind of nipples were used in the build-out?