Re: big load experience

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2009
      Thanks for the feedback. As I looked at the pictures today it occurred
      to me that that particular load distributed a fair amount of weight at
      the outside of the wideloaders--it was evenly distributed, but a
      person's weight is centered. The weight is therefore more effective at
      destabilizing the bike because the effective lever--the wideloader--is
      longer.

      Dave