LongTail Tech Wiki How-To Video

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 18, 2009
      http://vimeo.com/3735487

      Turns out, Jolly, you weren't going bat-$%#&-crazy, we had turned off
      logging in abilities due to spam-bots.

      Who knew porno wanted to ride a longtail so badly? :P

      This video shows how to create an account and edit the Wiki. This is
      everyone's Wiki, so please respect it for that and help share the
      information and knowledge that we all collect.

      Thanks!

      Rick

      PS Here's a sweet video, a bit too much product placement, but
      beautiful still: http://vimeo.com/2989396
    • shokulan
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thanks for the link, unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I can download the PDF, but not open it. Hmm....

        Phil (aka ryano or ryantokyo) gave me instructions (thanks Phil!). That disk with the reddish orange border comes off! Carefully untwist that, remove the innards, blow things clear, reinstall, and you're ready to wake up any sleeping baby in the neighborhood and give the adjacent jackhammer some serious competition!

        CL
        who lives within crying distance of at least 5 babies!