awwww yeah(re: to fossilfool)

  • wookiebonic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hey 'fool,
      I've been waiting for you to do somthing like this!
      I like your work. But the bamboo soulcycle is a little bit out of my
      price range.
      I am familiar with basic audio electronics work, but it will be
      cool to have a good starting point and an actual parts list.
      I am very interested in product#2.
      You should post some pitures of your new products, man.

      I can hardly wait to weave through gridlock with LOUD-ASS dub music
      thumping from my xtra.
      keep us posted!

      peace,
      steve in chicago