Re: [rootsradicals] Which side?

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
      On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Tone <tone@...> wrote:

      I thought I had plenty of space between the parked cars and a car waiting at the red light.

                  Unfortunately I did not take into account the front wheel of a parked SUV.

      Something to ALWAYS keep in mind is the width of your Wide loaders and load!  I have occasionally scarked the Wide Loaders into curbs or retaining walls around my neighborhood.  It is ALWAYS a shocker and feels pretty strange.  the bike jumps AWAY from the obstacle which can be unsettling if you don't fall down!

      Papa Mark

      "I just like to blow things up!"

      Papa Balloon