Re: [rootsradicals] Re: bike portage with my X

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2009
      I was recently mega curious as to where this elusive "panda" was in those photos tagged with the furry beast of bamboo.

      Turns out, panda, for some reason I don't know, is term for photographing yourself, on your bike, usually no-hands riding.  The more you're looking at the camera and not where you're going, the "cooler" you are.

      Rick

      On Feb 28, 2009, at 7:38 PM, Khalid Mateen wrote:

      What is a Panda on the Kogswell?  I was looking at flickr and notice on Adam A. shots that there is a shot of a panda but I do not see it.  What is it?  The bag?

      K.