Phil from Niagara Falls says here there folks

  • adventureboyseven
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 8:02 AM
      I enjoy my Xtracycle a lot and expect that anyone who has one is a
      cool geek (as am I by the way).

      I had my bike professionally built by Peddlar Bike Shop in Niagara
      Falls, Canada with a 700c rear end. With the long cranks that were on
      the core bike this machine is very fast. The only down side is I have
      to be careful not to have my pedal down during hard cornering.

      I plan to get a shorter set of pedals on it soon to help the
      situation.

      I am open to invitations to ride in the Niagara Falls area. I work in
      Health Care Management on travel contracts so I am in town one to two
      weeks per month in the winter. I will be home 11-16 March.

      Currently I am at work in an aboriginal community not far from
      Hudson's Bay. When I go walking I carry a stick in case I run across
      a large white bear. No, I am not kidding.

      Cheers, Phil