Re: kids' trailer with an x

  • watrout
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2009
      Geoff,

      You're welcome, glad the pictures helped. I don't have any technical
      stress test data but I remember thinking "well that isn't going
      anywhere" when I got this configuration set up. I'm pretty safety
      concious (especially when it comes to my daughter) but I've honestly
      never had the least bit of concern with this setup failing. I can
      see a lot more vulnerabilities with the axle/quick release setup -
      but again that's not scientifically backed. I can tell you that I've
      used this setup with well over the trailer's recommended weight load
      (which I didn't realize at the time) and noticed no adverse effects.

      Wes

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Pickett <rick.pickett@...>
      wrote:

      > As long as the torque and stress on the frame doesn't exceed the
      > called out weight limitations on your FreeRadical
      sticker/handbook,